Lady Cat Athletic Class Period
The athletics class period is different than regular PE. The girls placed in this class will be required to work on sport specific skills while their participating sports are in season.
During off season they will participate in running, weight lifting and cardio activities throughout the week. If your daughter does not plan to play a sport or does not make any teams she will not be placed in this class.
We have chosen girls for this class based on past athletic participation, observed work ethic, girls who plan to play multiple sports (cheerleading does not count), and behavior.
Parents nor students can request to be placed in this class. Only a coach can recommend placement in this class. The spaces are limited and not everyone will get in the class.
- Athletes placed in this class will wear a RTMS Girls athletics uniform. This is different from the general PE uniform.
- Students will also need a physical examination on file in order to particpate in this class & completed FBISD electronic forms.
- When filling out online rank one forms please place a 0 in front of the id number.
Mandatory Items in order to tryout
- Physical Examination (This can be turned in to Coach Alexander)
- Electronic forms https://fortbendisd.rankonesport.com/New/Home.aspx