22-23 Clubs List and Tutorial Times Updated
The 2022-2023 Club meeting list has now been updated on the website (go to Clubs and Organizations and it's the very first entry) and the tutorial list has been added to the website (under Students and Parents > Tutorials).
School Supplies List for 2022-2023
Happy Summer, Falcons! Click to see the school supplies list by grade level for the 2022-2023 school year. Note, you do not need to bring all the supplies with you. On the first day of school you need a folder and a pen and pencil. Your teachers will let you know when and what to bring after that.
Enjoy your summer, Falcons!
Early Pick Ups Must be Before 3:30PM
In order to ensure the safety of our students and facilitate bus transportation after school, students leaving early must be picked up no later than 3:30PM. No students will be released between 3:30PM and the dismissal bell at 4:10PM. Thank you.
2018 Bond @ FSMS
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Fort Settlement Middle School: $6,594,794*
FSMS Bond Projects include:
- Site drainage improvements
- Site paving
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Exterior cleaning and waterproofing
- Heating and air conditioning equipment
- Exhaust system improvements
- Electrical upgrades and surge protection
- Plumbing and site utility improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Fire alarm system
- Security system
- Carbon monoxide monitoring system
- Public address system upgrades
Facility Equity & Access
- Drinking fountains with bottle filler
- Fine arts suite addition and renovations
- Sound system upgrades at stage
- Stair tread flooring adjustments at stage
Physical Education & Athletics
- Track and field improvements
- Locker room and weight room renovations
- Bleachers at gymnasiums
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond