Seniors & Juniors:
As we return for the 2023-24 School Year, Senior students will have the opportunity to purchase Preferred Parking for $75; all other student parking (for Seniors, Juniors & Sophomores) will cost $50.
To purchase parking, all seniors,juniors and sophomores must have:
- Completed the online application
- A Valid Texas Driver's License
- Valid Insurance showing the student's name as an insured driver
- No outstanding fines on the AHS Fine List
- Must be on record as a Junior/Senior by August 2023
Seniors who have purchased their parking permits for the 2023-24 school year can come and pick them up on August 3 and August 4, 2023 in office 108 between 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM.
Juniors can pick up their parking permits on August 7, 2023 in office 108 between 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM and between 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM. Students who don't pick up their permits before school starts should not drive to school until they have their permit!
Sophomores can pick up their parking permits in office 108.
To pick your permit up, you must bring:
- a copy of the 2023-24 Student Parking Rules & Regulations (signed by a parent or guardian); and
- a photocopy of your receipt.