About Key Club
Key Club is an international, student-led organization that provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
High school student members of Key Club perform acts of service in their communities, such as cleaning up parks, collecting clothing and organizing food drives. They also learn leadership skills by running meetings, planning projects and holding elected leadership positions at the club, district and international levels.
Leadership » Leadership is grounded in humility and service to others. A true leader listens, recognizes, and empowers.
Character Building » Character is built by everyday acts of kindness, integrity and teamwork to grow stronger relationships and communities.
Caring » Compassion for others is a cornerstone of the Key Club experience, inspiring action and service to one’s community.
Inclusiveness » We welcome people of all backgrounds and ethnicities to join in serving and making a positive difference in our world.
Objectives of Key Club
Key Club aims to cooperate with school principals and teachers to provide high school students with invaluable experience in living and working together and to prepare them for useful citizenship. Our members develop initiative and leadership skills by serving their schools and communities.
In doing so, we hope to promote and accept the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good wil
2020-2021 Key Club Officers
Co-President: Abena Boateng
Co-President: Sheena Sutaria
Vice President: Britney Nguyen
Secretary: Linda Okoye
Treasurer: Brittney Adeck
Editor/Webmaster: Hannah Odewale
Events Coordinator: Yordanos Kinfe
Sponsor: Mr. Holster
Club Sponsor Information