ADL’s No Place for Hate® initiative provides schools and communities with an organizing framework for combating bias, bullying and hatred, leading to long-term solutions for creating and maintaining a positive climate. No Place for Hate schools receive their designation by:
- Building inclusive and safe communities in which respect is the goal, and all students can thrive.
- Empowering students, faculty, administration and family members to take a stand against hate and bullying by incorporating new and existing programs under one powerful message.
- Engaging schools and communities in at least three anti-bias activities per year, which ADL helps to develop.
- Sending a clear, unified message that all students have a place to belong.
Click here to access the NPFH website!!
Announcements from your NPFH Team:
* We are currently looking for students and parents to be on our NPFH committee. If you would like to sign up- please go see Mrs. McCune in the student center for more info! For more information, join our schoology group: 9C6Z-MKF5-8QKH4
* We are very excited to have received our 2018-2019 distinction as a NPFH recognized school! Keep up the good work Jags!
During the first week of school, the students participated in the ADL Resolution of Respect activity. The students signed a contract with the resolution on it in support. These contracts are hanging in all classrooms and will be displayed throughout the year. We hope that during Open House, you were able to sign the resolution of respect, as well. We pride ourself in knowing that all Jags have made a committment to honoring the contract and will do so throughout the school year.
Sartartia has been a No Place for Hate recognized school since 2001 in FBISD. We are very proud of how well our campus and community works together to make sure that we are building an inclusive and safe environment for all students.