Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Dennis Oliver
Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Oliver. I am one of three Science teachers here at DCMS on staff for 8th Grade. I am a fun-loving individual that relishes teaching and making it as fun as possible for children to digest. I am also one of the 7th Grade Football Coaches at DCMS. I look forward to being of service to the student body and community members alike.
INSTRUCTOR /EMAIL: Mr.Oliveremail@example.com
CONFERENCE TIME/PHONE: Tuesdays 7th Period (3:20-4:00pm) 281-634-6380 ext.: 24290
TUTORIAL DAYS & TIMES: Mondays/Tuesdays (8:20-8:45am)
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR IN SCIENCE!!!!
- PHYSICS: Who is Isaac Newton and what are his 3 laws?
- CHEMISTRY: What is that “table” that is hanging in every science classroom and what does it tell me?
- ASTRONOMY: What do we know about the universe today and how do we know this? What is the relationship between the earth, moon, and sun and what effects does it have on our daily lives?
- GEOLOGY: What forces are in action in nature? How does this affect our oceans, weather, and earth’s landforms?
- LIVING SYSTEMS & ENVIRONMENT: How ecosystems are interconnected and how have we altered the ecosystems of the past?