Phone: (281) 634-7757
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S.Economics Masters of Art in Education Generalist Certification 4-8 ESL Certification K-12 Technology Applications K-12
I am accomplished educator with 18 years of experience teaching Elementary, Middle, and High school students. Curren ly, I teach Computer Science and Robotics/Engineering. I am d dicated and very passionate about Computer Science and Engineering. My classroom environment is calm, welcoming, and safe for all students. I have extensive experience working with diverrse learners. The energetic leader builds highly motivated classroom environments that focus on achieving and exceeding school and district goals. Facilitator of Girls Who Code club. Coach and Mentor of an FTC team.
• Develop and implement culturally relevant computer science lessons.
• Build AI models for object detection using Python and Google Collab notebooks.
• Build AI models for gazing detection using Python and Google Collab notebooks.
• Use Lego EV3 Mindstorms to carry out missions.
• We used Pitsco and Rev Robotic kits to design and build FTC competition robots.
• Students learn and apply the Engineering Design Process (EDP) to all engineering problems and
tasks they must solve.
1st PeriodFundamentals of Computer Science2nd PeriodFundamentals of Computer Science3rd PeriodFundamentals of Computer Science4th PeriodRobotics and Engineering II5th PeriodConference period6th PeriodInvestigative Careers7th PeriodInvestigative Careers
Tutorials scheduled as needed