Violations of the following rules will subject you to disciplinary action, parking citations, and/or loss of your parking permit for this year and possibly next year.
1. Permit must be clearly visible and permanently attached to the bottom right (passenger) side of the front windshield.
2. Students may not obtain a permit for another student.
3. Parking permits are not transferable. No sharing of permit is allowed.
4. Parking is only permitted in the student parking lot next to the bus ramp.
5. If the registered vehicle is involved in an accident, stolen, or sold, a replacement permit must be purchased, and a new application must be filled out. If the old permit is returned in identifiable condition, the replacement cost is $5.00. If the old permit is not returned or is unidentifiable, the replacement cost is $20.00.
6. If for any reason you drive a vehicle other than the one registered, you must inform Mr. Adams or Mrs. Goodly in office 107 of the change upon your arrival to school to receive a temporary permit.
7. Students must get out of their vehicle and leave the parking lot immediately upon arrival to school. Loitering in or around any vehicle is not permitted.
8. Students are not permitted to return to their vehicle between classes or during lunch periods.
9. Drivers may not allow anyone to sit on or hold onto their vehicle while it is in motion.
10. The parking lot speed limit is 15 mph. Students must obey all traffic signs and directions from the parking attendant and FBISD Police.
11. Students may not leave campus during the normal school day without permission from the proper authority (assistant principal, school nurse, or attendance office). This rule applies to passengers as well as drivers.
12. If your driving to school causes a discipline problem, you will automatically forfeit the privilege to drive your vehicle to school.
13. Violations of parking rules will result in a $40 school citation. If this fine is not paid, the student will lose all parking privileges and be placed on the NOT CLEAR list. Unpaid fines may also result in the car being booted and a $50 fee charged to remove the boot, or the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense.
14. Students must remove their vehicle from the student parking lot at the end of the school day for the Band to practice.
15. If any school or law enforcement official has reason to believe that a vehicle may contain any element of criminal activity, the student will be asked to consent to a search of the vehicle. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension of the student’s parking privileges.