The FBISD Behavioral Health and Wellness Department has a page full of wonderful resources.
Click here Behavioral Health & Wellness / Parent Webinars (fortbendisd.com) to find helpful information.
To 8th/9th Grade Students and Parents:
In the fall of 2022, students took the PSAT 8/9. Students should have received an email from College Board with their scores. If they did not, students may access their PSAT 8/9 scores online and receive personalized feedback, practice, college planning and career exploration resources.
- See all your scores and find out if you are on track for college readiness
- View detailed explanations of skills required to be college ready
- Send your scores to Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy for personalized practice recommendations.
- Search for colleges that fit your needs
- Explore Roadmap to Careers to learn about jobs and college majors that are right for you
- Get feedback on your readiness for AP courses
For questions regarding PSAT 8/9, please contact your school counselor
Professional School Counselors are available at Baines Middle School to provide a Comprehensive Developmental Guidance Program and services for all students in the areas of:
- Guidance Curriculum - In an effort to help students develop competence in essential life skills
- Responsive Services - Provide intervention for immediate personal/social/emotional concerns
- Individual Planning - Provide guidance to help students plan, monitor, and manage their personal, educational and career goals, and facilitate transition activities for post-secondary education and/or training
- System Support - Support campus staff, parents, and community to promote the educational, career, personal, and social development of students, as well as the Developmental Guidance Program
Our Mission: To provide academic, social, and emotional support to members of the Baines Community
Our Vision: We aspire to equip members of the Baines community with skills for life.
Maria Brockie, Lead CounselorSeventh Grade(281) 634-6887Pamela JunielSixth Grade(281) 634-6886
281-634-5960Jeremiah BanksCounselors' Secretaryjeremiah.firstname.lastname@example.org