National Junior Honor Society
Baines Middle School National Junior Honor Society is an organization for academically achieved 8th graders of the school.
To qualify for an invitation to become a member of NJHS:
- Must maintain a cumulative, overall middle school average of 85.0% in ALL courses with numerical grades and have no failing final grades in any courses.
- Must have been enrolled at the school for at least one full semester.
- Must abide by the Baines Middle School NJHS Chapter By-Laws.
- Must demonstrate sound and effective leadership, admirable citizenship, and trustworthy character at Baines Middle School and in the community.
- Must pay the chapter dues prior to your induction (after acceptance into NJHS).
- Must participate in and have transportation to any NJHS Chapter community service projects.
- Students will be invited to apply to NJHS during the months of February or March they meet the qualifications.
In addition, NJHS students will participate in various activities throughout the year for the school and the community.
NJHS Officers for 2023-2024 are:
President: Carson Gibennus
Vice-President: Siya Maheshwari
Treasurer: Ira Singh
Secretary: Amelie Whitehouse
Historian: K'Alee Wright
Parliamentarian: Mikheyla Mathew
Congratulations to all our new officers!
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Annual Community Gift Wrapping (sponsored by NJHS)
December 18, 2023
December 19, 2023
December 20, 2023