Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Studio Art Minor Art History
Mr. Andrew Shelby
I am a graduate of The University of Houston with a Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art and a minor in Art History. I received my teaching certification through Texas Teachers of Tomorrow. I also attended Fort Bend ISD schools (namely Dulles) throughout my formative years. My favorite mediums are drawing using graphite on paper, charcoal on paper, and pen & ink on paper. I like cartoons and graffiti and hope to share my interests with your young-star. I welcome diversity and aim to have an accepting, inclusive, SAFE classroom where students are free to express themselves in various mediums!
1. Art II 7th/8th Grade 8:55-9:50AM
2. Art II 7th/8th Grade 9:55-10:45AM
Tue/Wed *Advisory* 8th Grade 10:50-11:20AM
3. Art I 6th Grade 11:25-12:15PM
4. Conference 12:20-1:10PM
5. Art I 6th Grade 1:15-2:05PM
6. Art I 6th Grade 2:10-3:00PM
7. Art III 8th Grade 3:05-3:55PM
Warrior Time/Dismissal Process 3:55-4:10PM
Teacher Tutorial Schedule
Tutorials are held Monday mornings from 8:20-8:50
To attend tutorials, students will need to:
- get parent permission (parent sends email to Mr. Shelby)
- get teacher permission- Mr. Shelby approves a time and date
- be dropped off at the front of the school by 8:20 AM to be permitted to tutorials.
Tutorials may also be held after school, as needed. Students will need to provide clearance to walk home or be picked up by an approved guardian.
I will also be assisting in the Homework Lab from 8:20-8:50AM on Mondays and Tuesdays (when I do not have art tutorials).