Willowridge High School National Honor Society
To qualify for an invitation to become a member of NHS potential members must:
- Must maintain a cumulative, overall middle school average of 85.0% in ALL courses with numerical grades and have no failing final grades in any courses.
- Must have been enrolled at the school for at least one full semester.
- Must abide by Willowridge NHS Chapter By-Laws.
- Must demonstrate sound and effective leadership, admirable citizenship, and trustworthy character at Willowridge High School and in the community.
- Must pay the chapter dues of $40 prior to your induction (after acceptance into NHS).
- Must participate in and have transportation to any NHS Chapter community service projects.
Students will be invited to apply to NHS in the late fall if they meet the criteria as outlined within the four NHS pillars: Scholastic, Leadership, Service and Character