VIPS (Volunteers in Public Schools)
- Rebecca Vaughan
- email: email@example.com
- phone: (832) 301-2236
Areas Where Volunteers Are Needed
- Campus-Based Leadership Team (CBLT) - meets monthly
- Career Day (Planning, as well as Presenting) - February 2, 2018
- iFest (International Festival/Spring Open House) - March 6, 2018
- Titans Got Talent (Talent Show) - (TBD but likely April 2018)
- 8th Grade Exit Event - (TBD but in May 2018)
- Front Office
Contact Rebecca Vaughan, VIPS Coordinator, to get started volunteering at SLMS. Also, please update (or submit) a Background Check form by clicking the "How to Volunteer" link on the right side of this page.
PTO (Parent-Teacher Organization)
The newly-formed PTO will be a strong asset to assist the students and teachers in fulfilling their mission. We hope that every SLMS family will join the PTO. Visit their website at the link above for details. The PTO Board typically meets the first Monday of the month in the lobby of the front entrance at 6:30 PM.