Back for 2022-23! A purely recreational club hosted in the library, the SLMS Gaming Club welcomes all those who want to socialize and compete with other gamers. Librarian Sinclair manages console and PC gaming, while Mr. Eckhardt runs a Dungeons and Dragons campaign for fantasy roleplaying enthusiasts.
- Our club meets every Thursday from 4:15 to 5:15, but individual student attendance is biweekly.
- Due to high levels of student participation, we have two groups, Squad A and Squad B, which alternate weeks. Rosters and schedule can be found in the library.
- No walk-ins are permitted due to capacity issues, so any interested students should talk to Librarian Sinclair.
What can students bring?
- Any console, controller, or game, with an emphasis on multiplayer titles. Personal consoles can be connected to PC monitors in the library.
- Any board, card, or other non-electronic games
- No games with graphic violence or glorification of crime are allowed. If in doubt, ask!
- Any materials brought from home can be stored in the library during the instructional day so as not to conflict with school policy regarding electronic devices.