Kindergarten 10:45 a.m .-11:15 a.m.
First Grade 10:15 a.m. -10:45 a.m.
Second Grade 11:15 a.m. -11:45 a.m.
Third Grade 12:15 p.m. -12:45 p.m.
Fourth Grade 11:45 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
Fifth Grade 12:45 p.m. -1:15 p.m.
Kindergarten 12:40 p.m. -1:35 p.m.
First Grade 1:35 p.m. -2:30 p.m.
Second Grade 2:30 p.m. -3:25 p.m.
Third Grade 8:20 a.m. -9:15 a.m.
Fourth Grade 9:20 a.m. -10:15 a.m.
Fifth Grade 10:20 a.m. -11:15 a.m.
Rainy Day Dismissal and Other Important LVE Events"Do we have rainy day dismissal today?" How would you like it if you could receive a text message answering that question instead of having to call the school to find out? If you would like to receive text messages regarding rainy day dismissal and other important LVE events, please click on the link below and follow the directions to sign up.
The purpose of student chaperones is to assist the teacher in maintaining high standards of safety and conduct. The minimum chaperone requirements for elementary school are one chaperone per ten students (1:10).
Responsiblilities of a Chaperone:
- Become familiar with the purpose of a chaperone.
- Become familiar with rules and regulations governing the trip prior to departute.
- Be VIPS cleared by the district. This must be done every year.
- Assist the sponsor in orderly management of the group.
- Report to the sponsor all infractions of safety rules and unacceptable conduct for resolution by the sponsor or authorized personnel.
- Maintain exemplary conduct at all times, in the same manner as that which is expected of the students in accordance with FBISD-The Code of Student Conduct (i.e. Use of alcohol or controlled substances is prohibited at any FBISD-sponsored event.)
- Be on duty and supervising at location of students at all times during the trip.
All chaperones must have completed an FBISD background check and be VIPS approved to serve as a chaperone. No exceptions.
Student Birthday InformationA student’s birthday may be minimally celebrated in the classroom through a song or special recognition. Parents can bring store bought cookies or cupcakes, including napkins, for the class to celebrate their child’s birthday which will be given out towards the end of the school day after the child’s lunch period. The linked form below must be completed and sent to the Front Office when cookies or cupcakes are brought to the school.
https://www.fortbendisd.com/cms/lib/TX01917858/Centricity/Domain/6636/GE-E-4 - Child Nutrition Form.pdf
Birthday parties, balloons and other treats are not allowed at school. Students wishing to invite other students to a private party must either mail these invitations or provide all students in the class, or of the same gender, with an invitation. Invitations to students in other classes should be mailed. Thank you.