Get involved! Make a difference!
At Lakeview, we have amazing community partners. Our partners help enrich the lives of our students and our staff.
Our partnerships are valuable because they:
- improve student motivation.
- provide resources for curriculum development.
- improve academic achievement in core subjects.
- support the prevention of substance abuse.
- reduce absenteeism/dropout rate.
- provide funding/equipment to increase the use of technology in classrooms.
- provide funding for equipment for extra-curricular activities, sponsorships, etc.
- improve achievement in the arts and athletics, etc.
- prepare our future workforce.
Your partnership can help Lakeview:
- assist with after-school programs.
- participate in mentoring programs.
- serve as reading and math tutors.
- provide programs and/or learning materials that reflect real-world applications of classroom subjects.
- serve on Campus Based Leadership Teams (CBLT).
- serve as an event judge or guest speaker.
- provide in-kind support for programs/events.
- conduct campus beautification projects.
- donate funds to purchase awards for student achievement.
- underwrite or assist with funding for a variety of campus and/or district-wide activities, events or programs.
Our business and community partners include the following organizations:
- NALCO Champion, An Ecolab Company
- Fairmount Santrol
- Faith Lutheran Church
- East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry
We are so grateful for the support our partners provide us. They make Lakeview a better school. If you want to partner with us, please contact our principal, Alena McClanahan. We hope to hear from you soon.