Try these study tips to manage your studies for semester exams:
1. Designate a consistent homework/study time:
- Recent research suggests that students who study in the same location for a consistent amount of time show greater academic growth.
2. Create an effective study space:
- Regardless of where, keep the focus on what counts - completing quality work by the deadline.
3. Organize study materials:
- Organize your folders/binders for each class ahead of time, and when it's time to study you should have everything you need!
4. Take Notes.
- Writing down important points is one of the best ways to learn them. Look for the most important ideas and write those down. You are 70% more likely to remember something if you write it down.
Having difficulty with your locker? Watch the video below for a "how to" and remember, if you can't get it open at school, any teacher or principal can help you.