Dulles Middle School is proud to be a No Place for Hate campus.
We are committed in making our campus a safe school with a culture that values all students and staff. We encourage you to visit this page to see the amazing activities that we are doing to:
- Build inclusive and safe communities in which respect is the goal, and all students can thrive.
- Empower students, faculty, administration, and family members to take a stand against hate and bullying by incorporating new and existing programs under one powerful message.
- Engage our school and community through the implementation of at least three campus-wide anti-bias activities per year, which ADL helps to develop.
- Send a clear, unified message that all students have a place to belong.
No Place for Hate is a self-directed program helping all of the stakeholders take the lead on improving and maintaining school climate so all students can thrive. To be designated No Place for Hate, a school must complete the following:
- Needs assessment
- Formation of a No Place for Hate committee
- The signing of the Resolution of Respect
- One A World of Difference® Institute anti-bias or bullying prevention training program
- Design and implementation of three school-wide anti-bias or bullying prevention activities
Upon completion of the required program components, schools receive a No Place for Hate banner that can be proudly displayed in the school.