Welcome back! If you need to update your child's medical information, please email or call Nurse Rudd.
A student will not be allowed to remain in school if he/she complains of any of the following:
- temperature of 100.0 or greater
- vomiting and/or diarrhea
- an undetermined rash
- feeling too ill to remain at school
A student may return to school when:
- Fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications
- Diarrhea free for 24 hours without the use of diarrhea suppressing medications
- Rash has been identified as non-communicable by a physician licensed to practice in the State of Texas
Please be mindful of others so we can stop the spread of viruses and germs to our fellow Tigers.
If you have any questions about any of our policies, please ask Nurse Rudd!