Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Public Affairs and Speech Communications Theatre Arts (EC-12) Speech Communications (Secondary) Science of Yoga
Ms. Jill Minard
A self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to student development and learning experience. Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching, and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students. Possess outstanding communication skills; present information in a variety of ways, emphasizing the relevance of class materials to the world beyond the classroom. Active team member who effectively collaborates with all levels of staff members and establishes quality relationships with students. Experience in: *Classroom Management*Curriculum Design & Development*Differentiated Instruction*Student-Centered Learning *Cooperative Learning*Multicultural Awareness*Student Motivation*Student Assessment*Interactive Learning*Whole Group Learning
Vincent Victoria Presents
● Served as Fine Arts representative on the (CBLT) Campus Based Leadership Team at Hightower High School.
● Launched a Drama Club for passionate aspiring actors and theatre crew personnel. Held daily after- school rehearsals for preparation and performance of UIL One Act Play .and Full Length theatrical performances for the school and public viewing (Fall and Spring).
● Implement various student-centered learning methodologies; significantly enhanced the class environment by acting as facilitator to promote student leadership in initiating and creating positive learning opportunities.
● Integrate technology into the curriculum, supplementing class lectures and developing student’s word processing and researching skills.
● Establish and maintain positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues, fostering an environment of open communication and support.
Actress in a professional play:
Julie Rogers Theatre 2008
The House of Patrick 2023
Blaque Tcherie 2023
2 Movies currently in production
Conceived, choreographed and directed cast of 7-26 for public performance of the following plays:
Her Senior Year * Freedom Is My Middle Name (Musical) * A Christmas Story (Scrooge)*The Actors* Little Ham (Musical) * Overtones * The Bankers Dilemma * The Caved Cat* The Inner Circle* A Cup OF Tea * Love Is Like A Hot Fudge Sundae.
I am available for meetings Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM