Welcome to the Quail Valley Middle School Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society. The purpose of this chapter is to create an enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote worthy leadership, and to encourage the development of character and citizenship in students of Quail Valley Middle School.
We are currently accepting applications for new membership for the 2019-2020 academic year. Any seventh grader interested in applying to NJHS must be able and willing to meet the following criterion:
- Must maintain a cumulative, overall middle school average of 85.0% in ALL courses with numerical grades and have no failing final grades in any courses.
- Must have been enrolled at the school for at least one full semester.
- Must abide by the QVMS School NJHS Chapter By-Laws.
- Must demonstrate sound and effective leadership, admirable citizenship, and trustworthy character at school and in the community.
- Must pay the chapter dues of $20 prior to your induction (after acceptance into NJHS).
- Must participate in and have transportation to any NJHS Chapter community service projects.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the district has suspended all NJHS activities, including applications. The application process will resume once QVMS reopens.