Extended Day Program (Elementary School Program)
The Extended Day Program, which includes before and after school care for students, serves grades K-5. FBISD exists to inspire and equip all students to pursue futures beyond what they can imagine. Extended Day provides a supportive climate and safe environment for children to flourish while fulfilling the District's mission.
End of the 2021-2022 School Year
Extended Learning programs will be open on early dismissal days in May.
All Extended Learning programs will be closed on Friday, May 27 and Tuesday, May 31.
The first day of the Summer Program is Wednesday, June 1.
Before & After School Program Registration
Registration for 2022-2023 Before & After School Programs including Extended Day, Little Learners & Club Excel is currently open.
Campuses fill up quickly, so register early to secure your spot!
Extended Learning will provide before and aftercare to students in Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade before and after school at the following campuses during the school year:
- All elementary schools offer morning and afternoon programs (except Jones, Ridgegate and Ridgemont)
- Bowie, First Colony, Sugar Land and Sartartia Middle Schools will have morning and afternoon programs
- Fort Settlement and Garcia Middle Schools will offer morning only programs
- All District PreK campuses offer before and afternoon programs for registered PreK students
Waitlists for Summer Campuses
Extended Learning Department's Summer Camp is almost full! There are a few spots available:
- For Session 1 (June 1-3) at Cornerstone and Sienna Crossing
- For Session 6 (July 5-8) at Sienna Crossing
Once a campus fills, applications will only be processed if a spot becomes available. Parents will be contacted by the end of May if there is a seat available.