Official & Unofficial Transcripts

    Unofficial Transcript Requests:
    Students may need to request unofficial transcripts for scholarships, summer camps, to have for their own records, or for employment. 

    Unofficial transcripts can be downloaded through Skyward/ Portfolio. The student will need to be logged into Skyward on a computer not a mobile device. Unofficial transcripts are updated in Skyward once grades are final following the end of a semester.

    Official Transcript Requests:
    All official transcript requests are submitted in Naviance Student. Email and over the phone requests will not be processed. 


    How to Request an Official HS Transcript for a College Application



    Note: Direct to the Institution transcript requests (Apply Texas & university website applications) have a 5-7 business day process period. These transcripts are sent by the KHS registrars office. Common App transcript requests have a three (3) to four (4) WEEK processing period and are sent by the student’s counselor. It is the student’s responsibility to contact the counselor in advance regarding ALL Common App transcript requests.


    How to Request an Official HS Transcript for a Scholarship Application



    FBISD does NOT provide students or parents with an official transcript. FBISD will provide students and parents with an unofficial copy of the student’s transcript twice a year upon request.