Change of Address Instructions

  • FBISD Requires these documents to change a student's address:

    • Copy of Deed of Trust or Mortgage Statement or Lease

    • Copy of current Utility Bill (Electric or Water or Gas)

    • Copy of TX driver's license with new address (change at & provide receipt)


    Turn in documents to the Registration Office:  email to

    Remember to include your student's name!