Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. Meenakshi Mathur
My Professional Objective:
To attain a position in a learning environment that optimizes my diverse experience and proficiency in developing curriculum, handling teachers training, managing and operating core administrative systems thereby showing measurable student growth and achievement.
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D. ) Economics
Master of Arts
Generalist (EC – 4)
Generalist (EC – 6)
English as a Second Language Supplemental (EC – 6)
Trainer Thinking Maps
ESL/Regular self-contained highly effective teacher 5th grade, teaching for the 19+ years.
- Team Lead for two years.
- Organized daily schedules, differentiated lesson planning, interventions during after school tutorials.
- Mentor teacher – coached fellow teacher with students leading to positive growth.
- Provided differentiated learning opportunities for ESL students.
- Lead students through completion of ESL requirements and to exit into mainstream instruction.
- Plan and instruct each subject area for ELL students utilizing a wide variety of teaching aids, motivational techniques, and tailored implementation strategies that engage all students in active learning.
- Designing, administering and grading of various assessment tools at the school and district levels.
- Collecting and analyzing data obtain from various assessment tools to create plans that focus on improving student learning and success.
- Maintaining full supervision, control and discipline of students’ indoor and outdoor activities.
- Documentation of students’ attendance, grades and achievement utilizing a variety of software.
- Maintaining a valuable school-home relationship with students and their parents via email, telephone, letters and conferencing.
- Constructing bulletin boards & organizing field trips, guest speakers and other school-related activities to enhance student learning.
- Proven success in teaching the skills necessary for my students to excel.
- Supervising Field Trips for students at all grades.
- Dedicated after-school tutorials instructor.
- Exceptional Growth in Students’ academic achievements.
Professional Award & Recognition:
- Big Leap School Toppers Award
- Principal’s Award for High Academic Achievement
- Faculty’s Award for being Exemplary Teacher
- UNESCO Award for participation in the Peace Educational Seminar.
- Certification of Social Service from Search Foundation.