Elizabeth (Judy) Villalobos
ADA Clerk III/ Registar
fax (281) 327-2805
For New Student Enrollment an online application must be submitted first in order to proceed with enrollment. Follow the link below to submit the online enrollment application. After completing the Online Enrollment Application please call to schedule an appointment at (281) 634-2800.
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING TO SCHOOL
Bring the following documents to your scheduled appointment:
- Birth certificate or its equivalent (for students younger than age 12)
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their FBISD address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)
For any other questions or concerns please free to call us at (281) 634-2800. Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.