Attendance is taken daily. Students will be marked tardy after the 8:10 a.m. bell rings. If your child has missed school, please send an explanation note to the homeroom teacher when they return.
Tips to Improve Your Child's Attendance:
Ultimately, parents are responsible for getting their children to school. Here are a few tips to consider:
- Schedule doctor’s appointments before or after school or during holidays.
- If your child is ill, email the Attendance Clerk the first morning of their absence.
- Arrive to school on time and attend every class period.
- Make school attendance a habit. This can carry over when seeking employment.
- Ask for help from your campus counselor if you are having trouble with your child.