Speech Information

  • Speech-Language Pathologists/Therapists specialize in the various aspects of communication including articulation, language, fluency (stuttering), and voice. In the educational setting, the determination of a speech impairment is based on the presence of a communication disorder that adversely affects the educational or functional performance of the student. The ARD committee, including the Speech-Language Pathologist/Therapist, determines if the student meets the eligibility criteria for speech-language impairment and if the student requires specially designed instruction by a speech-language pathologist.

Phone: (281) 634-5008


Degrees and Certifications:

Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communications

Ms. Amanda Ware

Hello, my name is Amanda Ware.  I am a licensed Assistant Speech Pathologist and hold a Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communications.  I have worked for Fort Bend ISD in this capacity for twelve years and am passionate about my work.  I provide speech therapy services to students who qualify as Speech Impaired under TEA and FBISD eligibility guidelines.