FHCL is "NO PLACE FOR HATE!"
Ferndell Henry Center for Learning is proud to be an Anti-Defamation League "No Place for Hate" school and has been since 2012.
We are committed in making our campus a safe school with a culture that values all students and staff. We encourage you to visit this page to see the amazing activities that we are doing to:
- Build an inclusive and safe communities in which respect is the goal, and all students can thrive.
- Empower students, faculty, administration, and family members to take a stand against hate and bullying by incorporating new and existing programs under one powerful message.
- Engage our school and community through the implementation of at least three campus-wide anti-bias activities per year, which ADL helps to develop.
- Send a clear, unified message that all students have a place to belong.
9:15 a.m. - 9:40 a.m., Friday, September 5, 2019
- Staff members, student members, and community members to attend.
9:15 a.m. - 9:40 a.m., Friday, September 13, 2019
-Staff members, student members, and community members to attend.