Regular attendance is vital to a student’s academic success. If a student is absent, there are general guidelines which will help us document and excuse the absence.
If you have any questions, contact Andrea Jackson:
If a student is absent:
- The student must turn in a note.
- The note must be submitted within 5 school days of the absence
- Four or more consecutive days of absences require medical documentation in order to be documented as an excused absence from school
Students leaving campus:
- The best way to ensure your child is ready for an early pick up is to send a written note with your child and have that note signed in at the attendance office in the morning.
- In high volume seasons, emails and fax do not always get picked up in time.
- Parents must come in and sign in student for late arrival as well as come in to sign out for early pickup.
- All students must sign in and out at attendance office for late arrivals and early pickups
Any questions regarding the attendance of a student during the day should be directed via email to the student’s teacher during the time in question.