PARKING PERMIT AT REESE CENTER
Parking permits can be obtained by following the steps below.
Steps for submission:
- Click on the link to fill out and submit the Reese Center Vehicle Registration Application.
2. Complete the Student Hold Harmless form and turn in.
Picking up your parking tag:
- Students can pick up the parking tag at the front office once they return to campus for face-to-face instruction.
- Please make sure the tag is visible at all times to avoid the vehicle from being towed.
- Parent/Student will be responsible for any towing charges if incurred.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 281-327-7300.