Girls on the Run
We believe that every girl
can embrace who she is,
can define who she wants to be,
can rise to any challenge,
can change the world.
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
Empowerment, Responsibility, Intentionality, Diversity, Connectedness, Joy, Optimism, Gratitude, Nurturing, Healthy, Open-hearted, Compassion
Our Core Values
Girls on the Run honors its core values. We strive to:
- Recognize our power and responsibility to be intentional in our decision making
- Embrace our differences and find strength in our connectedness
- Express joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions
- Nurture our physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Lead with an open heart and assume positive intent
- Stand up for ourselves and others
learn. dream. live. run.™
Lisa Vogel-Head Coachlisa.firstname.lastname@example.orgRose Lehmann-CoachSally Partida--CoachMJ Kochen-CoachJessica Poe-CoachTami Cohn-CoachMeghan Lawley-CoachMary Catherine-Junior Coach