- Model and coach effective strategies ad behavioral resources in the classsroom.
- Assist campuses by working directly with students who need additional and behavioral assistance who are in the special education referral process.
- Provide staff development and training and technical assistance while supporting staff and students in faciltation of Restorative Chats, Restorative Conversations, Pacemaking Circles, Community-building circles and talking circles, etc.
- Facilitate and co-facilitate restorative chats, restorative conversations, peacemaking cirlces, community-building circles, talking circles, etc, among students and staff.
- Conduct administrative tasks such as data entry for reports, maintaing student files, writing progress notes and plan meetings and events.
Positive Behavior Intervetion Support Facilitator
281-634-4880 Ext: 40936