To qualify for an invitation to become a member of NEILL NEHS potential candidates:
- Must maintain a cumulative, overall school average of 85.0% in ALL courses with numerical grades and have no failing final grades in any courses.
- Must have been enrolled at the school for at least one full semester.
- Must abide by Neill ES NEHS Chapter By-Laws.
- Must demonstrate sound and effective leadership, admirable citizenship, and trustworthy character at Neill and in the community.
- Must pay the chapter dues of $amt prior to your induction (after acceptance into NEHS).
- Must participate in and have transportation to any NEHS Chapter community service projects.
Students will be invited to apply to NEHS during the months of March or April if they meet the criteria as outlined within the four NEHS pillars: Scholastic, Responsibility, Service and Character