Ms. Jeniece Goudeau, LMSW - Campus Social Worker
Office Cell: 281-896-5484
Wednesday-Thursday-Friday 7:30-4 pm
My goal is to help students and families overcome academic, social and environmental barries to success.
Campus Socail Worker
- Connect families to information and community resources to meet basic needs, mental and physical health.
- Coordinate parent workshops.
- Facilitate parent/sibling support groups, as needed.
- Facilitate individual and small group guidance lessons.
- Conduct home visits as needed.
- Provide crisis intervetion.