October 1st, the first day to complete your financial aid application is quickly approaching! All parents and students will need to obtain a FAFSA ID.
What’s a FSA ID?
The FAFSA ID is a username and password that allows you to electronically submit and sign your FAFSA form. It identifies you in order to access your personal information on any U.S. Department of Education websites.
Click here for help creating your FSA ID!
If you have any questions please contact the BHS CCR Advisor @ email@example.com
Are you college ready Broncos? Welcome back class of 2017, the time has come for you to prepare for college! College applications are now open and deadlines are approaching!
• The next SAT Test Date is October 1st - The registration deadline is September 1st. REGISTER NOW! www.collegeboard.com
• The next ACT Test Date is October 22nd - The registration deadline is September 16th REGISTER NOW! Do not wait until the last minute. www.act.org
• Stop by your Counselor to see if you qualify for a fee waiver!
• Wednesday, October 12th - FBISD District College Fair and District Financial Aid Night @ Travis High School at 6pm. There will be over 150 colleges/universities represented. You will receive a special gift if you attend!
Lots of college reps will visit BHS during the months of September and October. Once your Naviance registration has been completed, you will be able to sign up in Naviance to attend those visits.
Seniors, Ms. Kinney will visit your English classes beginning September 12th to assist you with Naviance registration and all things college! If you have any questions or concerns prior to that, please feel free to stop by J106 or email Ms. Kinney!
This letter is being written to communicate traffic safety/congestion concerns that have come to our attention. There have been numerous instances of parents attempting to drop-off/pick-up students in restricted areas. Student pick-up/drop off areas are limited to the route within the student parking lot. (See attachment for the Drop off/ pick up map.) Additionally, please do not attempt to drive into areas indicated Buses Only, as it is our responsibility to provide students with safe transporting to and from school. There have been occasions when students as well as staff members’ safety has been compromised due to attempts to drive into restricted areas. Please help us maintain order by adhering to traffic regulations. At Bush High School safety is a priority not only for our students, but for our staff members, parents, and community members.
1. Writing increases depth of knowledge,
2. Writing engages all students,
3. Writing develops critical thinking skills,
4. ...There are so many more...
Join us and WRITE on WEDNESDAYS!