Million Mile Month is a challenge to complete 1 million miles of physical activity, together as a global community. Let’s show everyone how many miles Fort Bend ISD can complete together this April. Registration is quick and participation is easy and fun.
1) Visit https://events.healthcode.org/mmm2019 to register. Donations are optional, tax deductible, and support HealthCode’s ability to provide programs free to kids and low income communities. For FREE registration just select the Bronze level and enter “0” in the enter amount field.
2) If you have registered on the website before, select the ReturningUsers button. If you are new to the website, select New Registrants and use your FBISD email.
3) You will land on the Edit Profile page; if this is your first time click on Select your Organization pull-down, choose our organization and your school or site. (You can edit your group if needed.)
4) If you are registering an entire class please select This is a Group Account and check the box.
5) Finally, select your Mileage Goal and click Complete Registration or Save Profile.