• Need a transcript?

    All transcripts must be submitted in writing.  Please click on the transcript request form link to the right of this page and fax it to 281-327-5623 or email it to Ms. Mingen at marian.mingen@fortbendisd.com

    Has your address changed? 
    If your address has changed, please complete the change of address form by clicking on the link to the right and fax it to 281-327-5623 or email it to Ms. Mingen at marian.mingen@fortbendisd.com

    Need to know what documents you need to enroll?   
    Click on the the enrollment link for a checklist of required documents needed to enroll your student.

    Is your student planning on attending another school?  
    Please complete the Intent to Withdraw form if you are planning on leaving DHS.