Due to COVID-19 the GMS Game Club is unfortunately suspended until further notice. Game club requires close interaction and sharing game pieces/peripherals between peers. This does not align with FBISD safety protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. When Game Club is able to start up again an announcement will be made to all students.
GM5 G4M3 C1UB
The purpose of the GMS Game Club is to create a place for students to engage in a positive hobby with their peers, build social skills, and have fun.
GMS Game Club will meet after school each Thursday from 4:15 - 5:30 in the back of the library.
Interest/Info Meeting - ***
First Meeting - ***
Last Meeting - ***
Students must have a completed permision form, behavior contract, and paid dues in order to attend meetings.
Rules and Regulations
- I will treat the library computers, video games, and board games with respect.
- I will use the internet wisely, in accordance with FBISD’s Student Acceptable Use Policy.
- I will help others put away games and clean up the library if/when needed.
- I will only use appropriate language.
- I will keep my noise level between 0-3.
- I will not run or roughhouse with others.
- I will respect others’ personal property.
- I understand that I might lose a game, and if I do, I will lose gracefully and congratulate the winner.
- I will help others learn new games.
- I will have fun!
Want to bring your own game(s) to share?
- Board Games
- Drop off at Rm 901 before the start of first period
- Card Games, Nintendo Game Cube Games, and Nintendo Switch (console, controller, or game)
- Should remain secured in your locker until game club meets after school
- Board Games