GM5 G4M3 C1UB
The purpose of the GMS Game Club is to create a place for students to engage in a positive hobby with their peers, build social skills, and have fun.
GMS Game Club will meet after school every other Wednesday from 4:15 - 5:30 in the back of the library.
Interest / Info Meeting - 09/21/22
First Meeting - 10/05/22
Last Meeting - 05/10/23
Students must have a completed permission form, behavior contract, and pay dues in order to attend meetings.
Rules and Regulations
- I will treat the library computers, video games, and board games with respect.
- I will use the internet wisely, in accordance with FBISD’s Student Acceptable Use Policy.
- I will help others put away games and clean up the library if/when needed.
- I will only use appropriate language.
- I will keep my noise level between 0-3.
- I will not run or roughhouse with others.
- I will respect others’ personal property.
- I understand that I might lose a game, and if I do, I will lose gracefully and congratulate the winner.
- I will help others learn new games.
- I will have fun!
Want to bring your own game(s) to share?
- The game must be playable within 20 - 30 minutes. Realistically, you will only have 50-55 minutes of actual play time.
- The rules of the game need to be easy to understand. You should be able to teach others and play in the same meeting.
- The game has to fit in your backpack. Mr. Battenfield will not store students' property in his classroom or in the library.
- Personal Property Notice
- Mr. Battenfield IS NOT responsible for any students' property.
- Students bring and share their own personal property AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- If a Game Club member intentionally damages or destroys someone else's property, they will be banned from returning.