Each year 2 students are elected from each 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade homeroom to represent their classmates as a part of the Hunters Glen Student Council.
A student council is a group of student leaders who work with an adult supervisor to collaborate with others to impact their school community. They often help raise funds for school-wide activities, including social events, community projects, helping people in need and school reform.
The purpose of the Hunters Glen Student Council shall be to:
- Strive for good citizenship
- Strive for academic excellence
- Display leadership qualities
- Respect all individuals in the school and community
- Involve all students in sharing ideas to make our school the best it can be
- Help all students work together in our school
- Help other citizens and groups in our community
Past projects include:
- Food drive to support East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Spare Change Drive
- Career Day Escorts
- Grandparent's Day
- Energy Day
- School spirit days
- College and Career Awareness Activities
We need every other Tuesday from 3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.