Phone: (281) 634-6139
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
Ms. Sandra Arreola
I am very excited to start my 18th year teaching at BBE. I'm a graduate of Sam Houston State University where I majored in Kinesiology and minored in Spanish. I was born in Mexico but grew up in Texas. I attended Quail Valley Elementary here in FBISD before moving to Stafford Municipal School District. I have two loving parents, nine amazing sibling and 12 incredible nieces and nephews.
I decided to become a P.E. teacher because I believe it is important to teach young children how to make healthy life style choices. NEW this year, I am responsible for the health course. At this time we will not use a seperate health course but will continue to incorporate health lessons in our PE class and use those lesson to enter student's health grade into Skyward.
I can't wait to learn and walk through this very different school year. Let us remember different can be beautiful, if we give grace to each other. We are all one team and although I'm nervous about this new year I am excited to go on this journey with each of you.
NOTE: If you go into my PE syllabus, it is outdated. I am waiting for a revised one from my department.
Virtual Outclass Schedule
- 8:10 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. Feedback/Progress Monitoring
- 8:15 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Fifth Grade
- 8:40 a.m. - 9:05 a.m. Pre-K
- 9:10 a.m. - 9:40 a.m. Third Grade
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Kindergarten
- 10:05 a.m. - 10:35 a.m. Second Grade
- 10:40 a.m. - 11:10 a.m. Fourth Grade
- 11:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. First Grade
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Feedback/Progress Monitoring
- 12:30 p.m. - 2:35 p.m. Other Duties as assigned
- 2:35 p.m. - 3:05 p.m. Feedback/Progress Monitoring
- 3:05 p.m. - 3:50 p.m. Conference (by appointment)