Phone: (281) 634-6139
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
Ms. Sandra Arreola
I am very excited about starting my 19th year teaching at BBE. I'm a graduate of Sam Houston State University where I majored in Kinesiology and minored in Spanish. I was born in Mexico but grew up in Texas. I have two loving parents, nine amazing siblings and 14 incredible nieces and nephews.
I decided to become a P.E. teacher because I believe it is important to teach young children how to make healthy lifestyle choices. I can't wait to learn and walk through this new school year. My goal is to provide a nurturing and positive environment for all my students.
The best way to ensure your child is successful in PE is for them to come prepared. All students must wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothes that will allow students to participate safely in all activities.
Let's make this year wonderful.
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. PLC Time
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. PreK
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Third Grade
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Fourth Grade
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Fifth Grade
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Kindergarten
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Fist Grade
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Second Grade
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Conference