• Students who are new to Fort Bend ISD, or are returning to Fort Bend ISD from another school district, will use the New Student Online Registration process prior to going to the campus.
    Once the online registration has been completed, contact the zoned school for a registration appointment. 
    Dual Residency
    Power of Attorney
    Requesting a Transcript
    The Registrar's office can send student transcripts to any college, univeristy, or scholarship organization. Current Hightower students must submit their transcript request through Naviance Family Connection. Student's needing help with a transcript request should see the College & Career Advisor.
    Former Hightower students should use the transcript request form in the Helpful Links. The request form MUST be returned, faxed or emailed to either the registrar or assistant registrar at least 3 business days prior to the date the transcript must be sent