Please use the Learning intentions and success criteria in the Girls Athletic Success Zone below.
Learning Intention: Parents will learn how to complete the Physical Process for their child's athletic participation
Success Criteria: Parents will know they are successful when:
- They have obtained a copy of the Athletic Physical form https://www.fortbendisd.com/cms/lib/TX01917858/Centricity/Domain/129/2020%20Pre-Physical%20Exam%20Form%20UIL.pdf
- They have filled out the front page and both students and parents have signed and dated at the bottom.
- They have gotten the doctor to check the cleared box located on the back of the form, completed the back of the physical, and provided his/her stamp at the bottom.
- They have created a RANKONE SPORT Parent Account.
- They have uploaded their children's physicals to: "SH-BHSathleticmedicalrecords@fortbendisd.com
- Fill out ALL the ONLINE forms in RANKONE SPORT https://fortbendisd.rankonesport.com/New/NewParentLogin.aspx
- Please click on the forms below to get started. See you soon!
Parents should use this document to plan their children's sports physicals for all activities: volleyball, basketball, track, tennis, and soccer.There is a $20 fee for physical sports participation. When parents use these dates, students can be approved for Fall sports early.
This is the Physical Form that doctors must use for your child to participate in FBISD Athletics.