Degrees and Certifications:
Degrees: BS Computer Informational Systems Master's Educational Administration Certifcations: Mathematics Teacher (4-8) Principal (EC-12)
The importance of leadership cannot be overstated in an environment where the goal is that every student will achieve at high levels. A systemic approach to student learning becomes vital. Given my 15 years of experience in education and talent for leading students, instructors, and teaching teams toward success, I feel Iam great addition to make a positive impact on the middle school levels.
My current position as Mathematics Teacher is driven by data-based instruction, student-centered lessons aligned with the Texas Essential Skills and Knowledge (TEKS). My current academic goal is to increase mathematical scores and student success rate. Also, I have planned, designed, implemented various academic incentive programs for student enrichment.
With these programs, studnets develop a sense of self-awareness by competing for academic incentives (i.e. token economy system, positive priaise notes home, and other types of acknowledgements) for outstanding performance and attendance. Other programs I have created, or use are individualized student data tracking, student goal conferenceing, tutorials, and other motivating initiatives.
Thank you for your time and attention, I welcome the opportunity to further discuss how I can apply my strengths to better the lives of all students' progress and campus culture.
Mondays, Thrusdays, and Fridays:
- 1st Period 7th Grade Math (8:55am - 9:50am)
- 2nd Period AAC 7th Math (9:55am - 10:45am)
- 3rd Planning Learning Community (10:50am - 11:40am)
- 4th Period AAC 7th Math (12:20pm - 1:10pm)
- 5th Period AAC 7th Math (1:15pm - 2:05pm)
- 6th Period Conferencing (2:10pm - 3:15pm)
- 7th Period 7th Grade Math (3:20pm - 4:10pm)
- 1st Period 7th Grade Math (8:55am - 10:30am)
- 2nd Period AAC 7th Math (10:35am - 11:20am)
- 3rd Period AAC 7th Math (12:50pm - 2:20pm)
- 4th Period AAC 7th Math (2:25pm - 4:10pm)
- 5th Period AAC 7th Math (8:55am - 10:30am)
- 6th Period Conferencing (10:35am - 11:20am)
- 7th Period 7th Grade Math (12:50pm - 2:20pm)
- 8th Period Advisory (2:25pm - 4:10pm)
Tutorials will be determined at a later date and time.