Phone: (281) 329-2031 Ext. 92031
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Petroleum Engineering University of Houston
Mr. Aziz Rajan
Hobbies: Video games, listening to music, lots more Netflix since COVID started, riding bikes, exploring nature, traveling
◦ 4 Years of work in the private sector working for Oil and Gas and Software Development
◦ Tutoring in mathematics since high school and through higher education.
Mr. Rajan’s Class Mission Statement
◦ The primary goal of these mathematics classes is to prepare its students for their curriculum and workloads by developing mathematics reasoning and number sense. I ultimately want students leaving this course prepared for mathematics beyond Bush HS while also leaving the class knowing what type of math rigor is required of them when it comes to their long-term goals.
◦ I hope to encourage all my students to develop a deeper understanding that, in the long run, aides them in becoming part of an informed populous. Meaning that when we talk about numbers that may be difficult to visualize such as: budgets, statistical data, measurements, taxes; the students are able to make reasonable conclusions about numbers that are presented to them.
◦ Inevitably, I want these students to utilize math. I want to instill an understanding that is beyond this class. Math is important and a pillar in any profession, I know that mathematics developed my career beyond being a math teacher and is ubiquitous across many walks of life.
Period 1: MMA
Period 2: MMA
Period 3: College Prep
Period 4: College Prep
Period 5: Conference
Period 6: MMA
Period 7: MMA
Teacher Tutorial Schedule
Please contact me via Email/Schoology to schedule tutorials!