· Pick-up is scheduled for:
o Monday, August 31st- 6th grade 3:00-4:30pm
o Tuesday, September 1st - 7th and 8th grade 4:00-6:00pm
- At-Home Learning Kits pick-up days listed above are for parents that completed the survey indicating yes, they wanted a kit for their student.
- Ensure prior to arriving at the pickup location that visible sign with student(s) name and grade level(s) are indicated to ensure the correct At-Home Learning Kit is received.
- Student taking Algebra please indicate that on their sign as well.
- Only consumable textbooks are provided to students- students requested other textbooks that are not consumable should contact Mr. Patrick Watson.
- All textbooks can be located online via Clever
- Please print the attached Car Sign to have in your window when you drive up- if your 8th grader is in algebra, please indicate that as well.
Kit Flyer 6th Grade Learning Kit 7th Grade Learning Kit 8th Grade Learning Kit Algebra Learning Kit Car Sign