The Literary Magazine club publishes the work of Dulles students, their family and friends, including poems, short stories, drawings, photos and paintings. See below for submission instructions and requirements.
Wednesdays at 2:45 in Room C109
Student Contact Persons:
Madison White _ Editor-in-chief
Camryne Jones _ Editor
Rafay Khan _ Editor
Danielle Mathis _ Editor
If you have questions about submissions, you may ask any of the editors or come by Room C109 and speak to Mrs. Simons
HOW TO SUBMIT
Literary Magazine is now accepting submissions! Submit your art, photography, poetry, and writing to possibly be published in the Dulles Literary Magazine.
Please submit to email@example.com
Expectations for submission -- In order to be considered for submission you must:
1. Submit your work through email.
2. Art should be converted to a digital image
3. Print work should be in a word document
4. Identify in the text of the email if you want your work published with your name or annonomously.
5. Include your name in the text of the email, even if you want to publish annonomously.
6. Some minor editing may need to happen prior to publishing. Please indicate in the body of the email if you want to be notified of any edits to your work. If you do not desire to be notified please include a release statment such as: You have my permission to make minor edits to my work without prior consent.