The Literary Magazine club publishes the work of Dulles students, their family and friends, including poems, short stories, drawings, photos and paintings. See below for submission instructions and requirements.
Wednesdays at 2:45 in Room C109. Now accepting applications for 2023-2024 editors. Pick up an application in C109
Student Contact Persons:
Madison White _ Editor-in-chief
Camryne Jones _ Editor
Rafay Khan _ Editor
Danielle Mathis _ Editor
If you have questions about submissions, you may ask any of the editors or come by Room C109 and speak to Mrs. Simons.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please submit to email@example.com
Your email must include your first and last name or it will not be considered for submission. If you wish to have your work published anonymously, please indicate this in your email.
Your work will be reviewed by the editors. If the content contains any material that we consider inappropriate or highly sensitive, we will reach out to you. Please remember that we support all artistic expressions, but we must be sensitive to our audience.
Literary Magazine is now accepting submissions! Submit your art, photography, poetry, and writing to possibly be published in the Dulles Literary Magazine.
Expectations for submission -- In order to be considered for submission you must:
1. Submit your work through email.
2. Art should be converted to a digital image
3. Print work should be in a word document
4. Identify in the text of the email if you want your work published with your name or anonymously.
5. Include your name in the text of the email, even if you want to publish anonymously.
6. Some minor editing may need to happen prior to publishing. Please indicate in the body of the email if you want to be notified of any edits to your work. If you do not desire to be notified, please include a release statement such as: You have my permission to make minor edits to my work without prior consent.
If you would like feedback on your work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to work with our editors.