Hello! My name is Mrs. Wilson.
Here is a little bit about my personal background:
- I was born in Fort Worth, Texas and raised in Arlington, Texas.
- I have a younger sister who is currently pursuing her PhD at Rice University.
- I am fluent in American Sign Language.
- I am married to my wonderful husband and we have a Brittany puppy named Dirk.
Here is a little bit about my educational background:
- I received my Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Rice University.
- I am certified in EC - 6 Core Subjects and EC - 12 Special Education.
- I taught in Dallas ISD for 3 years.
- This is my first year in FBISD.
I am the Project Read and Math Resource Teacher at ASE!