May 5, 2018 Fort Bend ISD Board of Trustees Election InformationVoters in Fort Bend ISD will go to the polls on May 5, 2018 to elect trustees in two positions, Position 2 and Position 6. Early voting begins April 23, 2018 - May 1, 2018. Voters in Fort Bend ISD may vote for all positions at any polling location.
Your Board of Trustees, comprised of seven local citizens, provides an important public service to the Fort Bend community and serves without compensation. In accordance with the Texas Elections Code, Fort Bend ISD calls Board elections for the second Saturday in May of each year. Vacancies occurring after the election are filled by appointment until the next election is conducted.
Specific information on upcoming elections, including the election calendar and filing deadlines, will be posted to this page as it becomes available. General information and statutory requirements regarding elections are available in Board policy: BBA (Legal), BBB (Legal) and BBB (Local)
The seven Board of Trustees members are voted on by all residents of the district, and represent all residents of the District.
Campaign Finance Reports
Reports filed by a candidate will not be available if the candidate has not yet filed a report.Tex. Election Code §254.04011
- 2017 Campaign Finance Reports - August
- 2017 Campaign Finance Reports - July
- 2017 Campaign Finance Reports - January
- 2016 Campaign Finance Reports - June/July
- 2016 Campaign Finance Reports - March
- 2016 Campaign Finance Reports - January
- 2015 Campaign Finance Reports - July
- 2015 Campaign Finance Reports - January
- 2015 Campaign Finance Reports - December