Acts of Kindness (RAK) Club meets monthly to do kind things for our Lakeview
Family. While the activities are not totally
random, we think the activities will be very enjoyable for everyone involved
and teach our students the value of being kind to others. Here are some details about the club:
1. The club will meet once a month, from
3:30-4:30 p.m. (see calendar.)
2. The club is open to fourth- and fifth-grade students.
3. Your child will need to be picked up
right at 4:30 p.m. in front of Lakeview’s main entrance.
4. Activities may include gardening, cleaning
desks, making signs, washing a car, or gathering trash. If your child has a lot of allergies, this
may not be a good club for him or her to join.
5. There is no cost to join, but we may
ask for some donations of supplies and snacks.
This year we are looking for some parents to
be members of the RAK Club as well. All
you have to do is complete a background check and show up to help us with our projects. If you would like to volunteer or find out
more about the club, contact Mrs. Mullins, (281) 634-4204.